Raindrop Technique involves applying therapeutic grade essential oils to spine, neck and feet. The session lasts about an hour but the benefits last up to a week or more.
1. Balance and re-align the energy centers of the body. The combination of techniques brings electrical and structural alignments to the body. Essential oil blend Valor helps the body align and is often referred to as "a chiropractor in a bottle"
2. Non-manipulative technique - no chiropractic crack. The oils open energy flow throughout the body.
3. Reduce stress and minor anxiety - the oils can enhance positive emotions that are subconsciously stored on a cellular level.
4. Aiding the body's natural response to irritation and injury. Thyme and oregano support immune, respiratory, nervous and other body systems. They are strong antioxidants.
5. Ease occasional muscle, bone, and joint discomfort. Muscles that are sore, spastic or stressed will also benefit.
6. Improve immune system functions
7. Emotional well being and release
8. Help detox body systems
9. Increase in height - changes from 1/2 inch to 1 inch - due to realignment of the spine and detoxification along spinal column.
Because raindrop technique encourages detoxification of the body, some may experience some mild side effects (also known as "healing crisis") which may include headache, sinus drainage or emotional release. The best advice is to drink plenty of water before and after a session.
I have had this done on myself on 2 separate occasions. The first time I did nothing different to prepare.. didn't drink water, ate and drank whatever I wanted. I wasn't trying to experiment, I just didn't think anything would happen. I got the technique done in the afternoon, and it took til 3 am for me to get sick. (vomiting and diarrhrea). I did the technique again perhaps a couple months later, and that time I got wise... I drank water all day the day before, all day the day of the procedure, and all day the day after.. absolutely no pepsi. I was absolutely fine, even at 3 am.. slept like a baby. Lesson learned! I have heard the Raindrop technique can improve height, but I admit I have my doubts... I never remembered to bring a tape measure or anything to measure my spine afterwards. I also noticed a BIG DIFFERENCE in winter time. I DID NOT WHEEZE ONCE . I don't have asthma but the cold and wind play havoc on my lungs and after treatment it took me almost the end of winter for me to admit I breathed easier.
I use essential oils here and there when I can, so I am looking forward to using more Raindrop Technique on people and watching positive things happen.
I have a list of some people who have expressed interest in receiving Raindrop technique during the seasonal changes, or when allergies hit. I don't have allergies so I don't get to experience that firsthand. It would be interesting to see how much Raindrop can help.
I now have my Raindrop oils so if you are interested, especially with the weather changing, please call and make your appointment. I also have oils that I don't specifically use for Raindrop, like bergamot, clove, rosemary, thieves. If you would like to try an oil during a session, just ask!